A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reiner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiner graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- Desert View Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Reiner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Reiner practice?
- Dr. Michael Reiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Reiner practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Pahrump, NV.
See Pahrump Family Physicians and Pahrump Internists.