A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiner
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Reiner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiner graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- Desert View Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Reiner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Reiner practice?
- Dr. Michael Reiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Reiner practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Pahrump, NV.
See Pahrump Primary Care Doctors, Pahrump Family Physicians, and Pahrump Internists.