Learn more about Dr. Michael Reinig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reinig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinig
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reinig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reinig, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinig graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Reinig has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Medical Center
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Reinig DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Reinig practice?
- Dr. Michael Reinig has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Reinig practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lancaster, OH.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.