Learn more about Dr. Michael Reinig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reinig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reinig, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinig graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Reinig has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reinig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Reinig practice?
Dr. Michael Reinig practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, OH and Phoenix, AZ.
See Egg Harbor Township Internists and Egg Harbor Township Cardiologists.