A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reinig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reinig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinig
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Reinig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reinig, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinig graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Reinig has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Medical Center
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Reinig DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Reinig practice?
- Dr. Michael Reinig has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Michael Reinig practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Galloway, NJ.