A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reinig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reinig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reinig, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinig graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Reinig has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Reinig DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Reinig practice?
- Dr. Michael Reinig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Reinig practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, OH and Phoenix, AZ.
See Egg Harbor Township Internists and Egg Harbor Township Cardiologists.