Learn more about Dr. Michael Reinig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reinig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinig
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reinig, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinig graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Reinig has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Medical Center
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Reinig DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Reinig practice?
- Dr. Michael Reinig has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Reinig practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lancaster, OH.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.