A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reinstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reinstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinstein graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Reinstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Reinstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Reinstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Reinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Reinstein practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.