A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reiser, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiser graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reiser has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Reiser practice?
Dr. Michael Reiser practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kittanning, PA and Honesdale, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Reiser, Dr. Micheal Reiser, Dr. Michel Reiser, Dr. Mickey Reiser, Dr. Miguel Reiser, Dr. Mike Reiser