Emergency Physicians, Family Practitioner

3600 Washington St
Hillcrest, Hollywood, FL 33021
904-346-0113
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great service- thank you!  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

During my visit to the ER hospital i was very scared and in a lot of pain. Dr. Remaly was assigned to me to be my ER Doctor, he was so efficient, concerned, and offered the best care i had ever received in a Hospital Facility. It's very difficult now a day to obtain good health service anywhere but he really made a difference and I will never forget that! Thank you!

|  show details
May 11th, 2012

DR. REMALY ATTENDED ME AT AVENTURA EMERGENCY ROOM. HE HAD AN EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER AND TREATED ME WITH THE UTMOST CARE, AS IF I WERE PART OF HIS FAMILY. I FELT AS IF I WAS IN GOOD HANDS.HE TOOK CARE OF ME AND WAS ABLE TO AVOID ADMITTING ME INTO THE HOSPITAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. REMALY TO ANY FAMILY MEMBER OF MINE.

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2011

Dr. Remaly exceded our expectations in the ER, he was gentle and took time to explain what was happening to my father. He is a great doctor.

|  Medical Malpractice - Stay away from this doctor  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

I'm 82 yo, 130lbs and 6'1'. I'm very weak and malnourished due to my illnesses. I was admitted into the ER and I was in severe pain from my illnesses. I have very painful neuropathy and excruciating pain from mesenteric ischemia. I was calling out in pain to my daughter, and Remaly said I was being disruptive so he overdosed me with a tranquilizer. Since I was fairly new to this hospital, my limited medical records incorrectly stated that I was not allergic to any meds. My wife and daughter begged the doctor to make a note of the meds I'm allergic to and he refused. Pathetic and incompetent.