Dr. Michael Remar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Remar?

June 1st, 2016

Dr Remar has performed 2 hernia surgeries for me (one on each side). Both have gone well with rapid recovery. He diagnosed the problem and we soon scheduled surgery. morning of surgery he and his staff walked me thru the procedure and made me feel real comfortable. Immediately following surgery in recovery they explained everything went well and what the recovery would be like. They provided very clear instructions on recovery and what I needed to do. Had follow-up a few weeks later with him and all was well.

February 22nd, 2016

The Best Surgeon Yet and I have had many!!!

I went to the emergency room at St. Joseph Hospital with pain in my side area. After many tests I was told that I would be meeting with a surgeon, Dr. Remar and I was very scared. After meeting with Dr. Remar I felt calm and believed I was in good hands. Within a short time I was in surgery. My recovery was great and I am as good (or better) than new. Dr. Remar visited my room to update me many times. In my other surgeries I never saw the surgeon again. This surgery went well and I am very grateful that Dr. Remar was such a caring and considerate person. I would not hesitate to recommend him. If I need another surgery of this type you can bet he will be my first call!

September 22nd, 2013

Nice guy, bad surgeon

I had a simple inguinal hernia surgery done 8 months ago, since that time I have been experiencing pain and discomfort. I was told 4-6 weeks recovery time; I am still in severe pain and I get the impression that something is terribly wrong. The doctor seems to not really be interested in my recovery at all and I am forced to see a hernia specialist in NYC to fix the problem.

March 29th, 2011

I had a serious surgery done by Dr. Remar recently and it was a great success! He is extremely bright but very personable. I was very nervous for post surgery time and how my surgery would look afterwards. Dr. Remar took great care of me while I was staying at the hospital to recover and he barely even made a scar!

September 4th, 2017