Learn more about Dr. Michael Remetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Remetz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Remetz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Cardiac Angioplasty, Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent, and Coronary Artery Disease CAD.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Remetz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Remetz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Remetz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Remetz practice?
Dr. Michael Remetz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Branford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Greenwich, CT.
See Branford Internists and Branford Cardiologists.