A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Remetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Remetz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Remetz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Remetz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Remetz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Remetz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Remetz MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Remetz practice?
- Dr. Michael Remetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Remetz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Internists and Greenwich Cardiologists.