Learn more about Dr. Michael Remetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Remetz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Remetz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Remetz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Remetz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Remetz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Remetz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Remetz MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Remetz practice?
- Dr. Michael Remetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Remetz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Internists and Greenwich Cardiologists.