A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Remillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Remillard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Remillard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Remillard graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Remillard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Remillard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Remillard practice?
- Dr. Michael Remillard has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Remillard practices Family Medicine near Helena, AL.
See Helena Primary Care Doctors.