Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Remines
Dr. Michael Remines, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, WV. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Remines is affiliated with Princeton Community Hospital and Princeton Community Hospital. Dr. Remines has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Remines has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Remines is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, WV.
Dr. Todd Smith
Princeton, WV 0.01 mi20
Dr. Kamalesh Patel
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Princeton, WV 0.01 mi30
Dr. Christopher Parrish
Princeton, WV 0.01 mi7