A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rensch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rensch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rensch
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rensch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rensch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rensch graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rensch has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Rensch MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rensch practice?
- Dr. Michael Rensch has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rensch practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.