A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rensch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rensch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rensch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rensch graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rensch has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Rensch MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rensch practice?
- Dr. Michael Rensch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rensch practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kerrville, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Gastroenterologists, and San Antonio Otolaryngologists.