A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rentzepis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rentzepis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rentzepis graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rentzepis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rentzepis MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rentzepis practice?
- Dr. Michael Rentzepis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rentzepis practices Urology near Bloomer, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI and Mondovi, WI.
See Bloomer Urologists.