A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Repka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Repka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Repka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Pathologic Nystagmus
- Refractive Errors
- Retinal Detachment
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Repka graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Repka has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael X Repka MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael X. Repka practice?
- Dr. Michael Repka has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Repka practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Hyattsville, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.