A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Repka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Repka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Repka
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Repka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Repka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Pathologic Nystagmus
- Refractive Errors
- Retinal Detachment
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Repka graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Repka has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Xavier Repka MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael X. Repka practice?
- Dr. Michael Repka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Repka practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.