A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Resnick, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Resnick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Resnick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Barry Resnick MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Resnick practice?
- Dr. Michael Resnick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Resnick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Freehold Obstetricians & Gynecologists.