A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Resnikoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Resnikoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Resnikoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Resnikoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Resnikoff, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Failure
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnikoff graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Resnikoff has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Resnikoff MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Resnikoff practice?
- Dr. Michael Resnikoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Resnikoff practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.