Learn more about Dr. Michael Resnikoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Resnikoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Resnikoff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Resnikoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Resnikoff, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Failure
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnikoff graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Resnikoff has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Resnikoff MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Resnikoff practice?
- Dr. Michael Resnikoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Resnikoff practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.