A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reuben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reuben is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reuben, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reuben graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reuben has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Irwin Reuben MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Reuben practice?
- Dr. Michael Reuben has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Reuben practices Pediatrics near La Habra, CA.
See La Habra Pediatricians.