Dr. Michael Rezak, MD
Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Jun 28th, 2013

your secretary was so rude

Not acepting new patients show details Not acepting new patients
Jun 3rd, 2013

I really need to see him but the secretary told me he is not acepting new patients, just the ones for PD surgery, I'm really dissaponted. I asked her if the doctor could recomend me another doctor to see or if D, Rezak has someone helping him and she was rude and told me to look for another doctor in my insurance company list.

caring show details caring
by carol khoury on Mar 5th, 2013

Dr. Rezak is the sweetest. most caring,doctor I have ever met. Thank God for him. He is the best.

Jun 17th, 2011

Dr. Rezak is a fantastic Doctor. I'm so thankful for his amazing expertise and compassionate care.

Jerry Shirtino show details Jerry Shirtino
Jan 6th, 2011

dr. did my brain surgery. he's great! everything you could ask for.

Dr. Rezak show details Dr. Rezak
Dec 14th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Michael Rezak's for many years before he left Glenbrook Hospital in Glenview, IL and went to DuPage Hospital. I was VERY sad and shocked to hear he suddenly left after the hospital buy-out and change over.He is an excellent doctor, excellent diagnostician and compassionate human being. His staff was very warm and took any feelings of any anxiety away.He diagnosed me with Laryngeal Spasmodic Dysphonia after several doctos MIS-diagnosed me, he helped me to deal with it and he helped me with Botox injections that helped me get on with my life after all the MIS-diagnosis I went through.Glenbrook Hospital's loss of Dr. Michael Rezak is DuPage Hospital's lucky and tremendous GAIN! I miss Dr. Michael Rezak, my neurologist, who was there for me!

Oct 30th, 2009

Dr. Rezak is a caring physician. He practices holistically, considering all aspects of symptoms and treatment plan. He is among the best doctors I've ever known.

The Best show details The Best