A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rhee is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhee
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rhee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rhee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rhee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rhee practice?
- Dr. Michael Rhee has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rhee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.