A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rhee is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rhee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rhee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rhee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rhee practice?
- Dr. Michael Rhee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rhee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.