A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ricciardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ricciardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ricciardi, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricciardi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Ricciardi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
- Bayview Behavioral Helath Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Ricciardi DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Ricciardi practice?
- Dr. Michael Ricciardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ricciardi practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Coronado, CA.
See Coronado Psychiatrists.