A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rich
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Rich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Rich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Rich practice?
- Dr. Michael Rich has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rich practices Psychiatry near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Dundee, OH.
See Canton Psychiatrists.