inactive

Michael A Rich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 28th, 2016
Doctor for our times
Dr. Rich is a very knowledgeable person. Doesn't treat you as a number . Staff is excellent. Would refer him to anyone with mental health issues.

March 16th, 2016
I was very apprehensive but he came highly recommended. He is amazing and I wish he could be cloned.

March 16th, 2016
Dr Michael A Rich
Great Dr.Rich Is Caring and concerned. Very professional we've known him for 16&1/2 yrs. He's very kind, listens, gets me in as soon as possible when I was having a hard time. He's GREAT. Would highly recommend him and have recommended him to friends and family. Wish he could be cloned. Thanks Dr Rich we appreciate your years of help and friendliness.

December 22nd, 2015
Wonderful doctor!!!!!!!!!!!

November 15th, 2015
My opinion of a man who gets the job done
Dr. Rich is my doctor whom I could not do without! He is so courteous and really cares about helping you get well. We go back a long time. and I consider it medical time well spent! Thank you, Dr. Rich for helping me through the "gray" times!

November 7th, 2014
dr rich only cares about squeezing as many patients in as he can. he cuts you off midsentence, doesn't take urgent appts, took me off meds, then would not see me when i was dizzy from it. he is in it for the money only. greedy. mean

May 14th, 2012
Professional and amazing!
I had had some negative experiences with Psychiatrists many years ago and never went again. However, this man was referred to me by another patient, and skeptically, I went. He is an amazing man. He immediately makes you at ease as he works with you to delve into the reasons you came. He is kind and helpful and is willing to answer any question. Nothing surprises him, so you don't need to be concerned about telling him anything. I wish he could be cloned!!!