Dr. Michael Steven Richheimer MD is male, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Richheimer is Excellent. Dr. Richheimer has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Richheimer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Asthma, Headache Disorders, and Hives (Urticaria).4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Richheimer graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richheimer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richheimer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Richheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Richheimer practice?
Dr. Michael Richheimer practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, NY and Bay Shore, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Richheimer, Dr. Mitch Richheimer, Dr. Myles Richheimer, Dr. Michal Richheimer, Dr. Mickey Richheimer, Dr. Miles Richheimer