A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Richheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Richheimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richheimer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Richheimer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Richheimer graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richheimer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richheimer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Richheimer practice?
- Dr. Michael Richheimer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Richheimer practices Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and Long Beach, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists.