Learn more about Dr. Michael Richheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Richheimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richheimer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Richheimer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Richheimer graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richheimer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richheimer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Richheimer practice?
- Dr. Michael Richheimer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Richheimer practices Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and Long Beach, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists.