A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Richheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Richheimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Richheimer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Headache Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Richheimer graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richheimer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richheimer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Richheimer practice?
Dr. Michael Richheimer practices Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Long Beach, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists.