A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richter
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Richter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Richter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joe Richter DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Richter practice?
- Dr. Michael Richter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Richter practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.