A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rieber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rieber
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rieber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rieber, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rieber graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rieber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harold Rieber FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Rieber practice?
- Dr. Michael Rieber has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rieber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, NJ.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.