Michael Rieber Is this you?

Have you seen Michael Rieber?

Didn’t spend much time

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Didn’t even examine the part that was injured, just told me am ok, didn’t ask if I was in pain

I went to Dr rieber and Doug in 2014. I had hip replacement. They took very good care of me. I am very happy with all their service. I would go back on a minute.

Posted on December 26th, 2016

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Three years after a total knee replacement by this doctor I need a revision. I have seen four doctors since my TKR and they all stated that there are major things that were not done right by this doctor during the operation and that it needs to be redone, He speaks extremely inappropriately to his patients.

Great

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Great great great. I need no other words. What a great dr.

Great experience

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Very personal. Great experience.

happy happy

Posted on April 14th, 2015

some people are just not happy and cant be pleased. dr R is better than great. 1 visit, 1 injection and i'm feeling great. no one else could diagnose what I had nor take care of it so nicely and confidently. I cant tell enough people. I found myself in shoprite talking to strangers about him. if you need orthopedic care, go see dr. rieber.

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Lisa made my appointment and she couldn't have been nicer. Then between Doug and Dr Rieber I couldn't have had a better more enjoyable experience. First in the office and then in surgery where I had my hip replaced. Life is so great and so much better. I want to shout out how great dr Rieber and his staff are. THANK YOU!!!

Thankful and grateful

Posted on February 27th, 2015

I don't usually go on line and share comments but my experience after going to others was so good I had to go online. Dr Rieber was very empathetic and in a very relaxed manor made me feel very good. I've been a nurse for 15 years and never experienced such a great and knowledgable Dr. I had a surgery done in NY and it didn't go well. Dr Rieber revised the surgery and I'm great. Love him and his practice.

So happy

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Went to dr Rieber after I was butchered u a different Dr. Wasn't happy about having another surgery, but omg! So much better. Great experience. It was fantastic from start to finish.

Grateful patient

Posted on August 31st, 2013

From the start dr Rieber and his PA both came in with a smile and greeting that put my wife and I at ease. The conservative approach was refreshing as the other docs I've seen in the past seem to only want to operate. Needless to say I feel great and am grateful I went and saw dr Rieber. 2 thumbs up.

Weekend warrior

Posted on August 16th, 2011

Dr. Rieber, his staff, and physician assistant, were a breath of fresh air. No stuffy shirt, just very insightful and delightful, which is normally difficult to say about a doc. I've sent family and friends with only great things to say.

Posted on October 29th, 2017