Dr. Michael Riebman MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Annapolis, MD

October 20th, 2010
Very effective health care
Dr. Riebman is indeed focused on rapidly and effectively processing patients. This is modern health care! He does indeed seem to focus on spending his (and your) time effectively diagnosing the problem. As with any Dr., you are in charge of getting what you need. When I have felt that I needed to explain more, or needed more explanation from Dr. Riebman, I have found (in 5 yrs of experience with him) that all I need to do is ask directly. He will then stop the 'processing' and listen. Then he will take the time needed to make sure I'm comfortable before he leaves. With today's health care system, it is hard to expect anything else. One last thing, as a card carrying PhD scientist, I can say that I am confident that Dr Riebman is a very effective and up to date diagnostician. That is why after I moved more than an hour away, he remains my primary care physician (and my wife has made the same decision). If you are looking for someone who instead spends your money and time empathizing, you may want to look elsewhere. Think of Dr. Riebman like a very good car mechanic that gets the fix right the first time, at a reasonable price.

May 8th, 2009
terrible beside matter, just cares about himself only not patients talks to them in a horribl manner.