Dr. Michael Riggenbach MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Orlando, FL

3.9

June 28th, 2016
Greta Doctor, excellent manners, very professional and easy to talk to. Even called himself to check on me after my surgery.
Doctor's Response

We’re so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Riggenbach. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it’s always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

July 7th, 2015
Stress Free Experience
After breaking my right hand, I was worried about what would happen next. Dr. Riggenbach was great. He explained clearly all of my recovery options so that I could make the right decision. I opted for surgical repair. The day of the surgery went smoothly. He and his staff are very kind and professional. I would recommend him to others.

June 17th, 2014
Rotator Cuff Surgery
He is an absolute fabulous doctor. I didn't want surgery right away so he agreed to let me try rehab and cortisone shots at first but after several months i realized he was right and went in for the surgery. He is very informative and answered all my questions before the surgery. Great bedside manner especially since i had a heart attack several years earlier and was hesitant to go under anesthesia. He was patient with me and he understood my concerns and even after the surgery was constantly reassuring me of my recovery and not to rush to let the shoulder heal properly. I found him to be extremely patient, kind and understanding. I would give him a 4 star out of 4 for his skill, communication, compassion, courteous, bedside manner. I do not have enough time to say how wonderful of a doctor i believe him to be. I am healed a year later and have full use of my arm and shoulder and sometimes i forget that i ever had surgery on that shoulder.

April 23rd, 2013
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Riggenbach did a very good job repairing my 17 month old son's trigger finger. He had no pain and the operation was a complete success. I would definitely recommend him in the future.