Dr. Michael Riggenbach MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Orlando, FL

• Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2017
Dr. Riggenbach is awesome!

August 13th, 2017
Great doctor
He did a great job on my carpal tunnel surgery. I'll always use him as my orthopedic doctor.

August 11th, 2017
Dr. Riggenbach was so nice. He was so comfortable to work with.

August 10th, 2017
X-rays were quick and Dr Riggenbach was excellent.

August 9th, 2017
Broken wrist
I chose DrRiggenbach to do the surgery on my broken wrist. Not the doctors referred to me at Jewett or the doctors at orlando hand surgery.. I have been pleased although still in treatment. His staff and PA. Are attentive to the patients needs. Savannah is a gem.

February 22nd, 2017
Great overall experience!
My experience with Dr. Riggenbach and his entire team of professionals was exceptional. Everyone treated me with professionalism and Dr. Riggenbach's medical skills and experience were evident. He communicated clearly what the options and expectations were. I never felt like he was rushing his time with me and I had a lot of confidence in him going into my surgery. The experience I had at the surgery center was equally satisfying. The team was very caring and attentive. I highly recommend Dr. Riggenbach.

June 28th, 2016
Greta Doctor, excellent manners, very professional and easy to talk to. Even called himself to check on me after my surgery.
Doctor's Response

We’re so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Riggenbach. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it’s always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

July 7th, 2015
Stress Free Experience
After breaking my right hand, I was worried about what would happen next. Dr. Riggenbach was great. He explained clearly all of my recovery options so that I could make the right decision. I opted for surgical repair. The day of the surgery went smoothly. He and his staff are very kind and professional. I would recommend him to others.

June 17th, 2014
Rotator Cuff Surgery
He is an absolute fabulous doctor. I didn't want surgery right away so he agreed to let me try rehab and cortisone shots at first but after several months i realized he was right and went in for the surgery. He is very informative and answered all my questions before the surgery. Great bedside manner especially since i had a heart attack several years earlier and was hesitant to go under anesthesia. He was patient with me and he understood my concerns and even after the surgery was constantly reassuring me of my recovery and not to rush to let the shoulder heal properly. I found him to be extremely patient, kind and understanding. I would give him a 4 star out of 4 for his skill, communication, compassion, courteous, bedside manner. I do not have enough time to say how wonderful of a doctor i believe him to be. I am healed a year later and have full use of my arm and shoulder and sometimes i forget that i ever had surgery on that shoulder.

April 24th, 2013
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Riggenbach did a very good job repairing my 17 month old son's trigger finger. He had no pain and the operation was a complete success. I would definitely recommend him in the future.