A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Riley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Riley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Riley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Riley practice?
- Dr. Michael Riley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Riley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Surgeons and Ocala Orthopedic Surgeons.