Dr. Michael Riley Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 9th, 2015

AMAZING!! The best doctor in the world! You really need to see him!

March 11th, 2015

Excellent Doctor.

Dr. Riley is an excellent doctor. Shoulder replacement with very little pain, quick recovery and excellent service. One month into healing and have about 90% shoulder movement. He has my highest recommendation for the finest Orthopedic Doctor around !!

January 12th, 2015

The best

I tried another orthopedic surgeon before going Dr. Riley and the Orthopedic Institute. Have seen him for several years for a knee operation and steroid injections. As a RN I appreciate his expertise and kind ways. He will not rush you into unneeded surgery. You are in great hands with him.

April 12th, 2013

sent wrong instructions

I had schedualed an operation for a shoulder replacement, and the nurse sent me instructions on knee replacement and exercises. When I called her she said that everyone was sent this instructions. What happens when you are going in for back or neck surgery? I canceled my appointment.

March 12th, 2013

Not a nice doctor

The doctor breezed in the room with a major attitude problem and it totally felt like he was annoyed that I was there seeking his services. Guess when your that big of a practice you can afford to be a jerk! I was very disappointed in how I was treated, he was being paid for his time treating me but did nothing except speak down to me regarding why I was there to see him. He comes across like a big bully!! I will think twice before using ANYONE from that practice and WILL tell everyone I know to stay clear of that practice. Even his staff was rude once he made it known with his nasty attitude that we weren't worthy of his time.

February 13th, 2013

I would recommend Dr Riley to anyone who would need his service.

June 16th, 2012

I was not happy with Dr. Riley as a physician. Showed no compassion, and was a huge disappointment in his treatment. I'll be more cautious in picking a Doctor, and will not base it on the trust of a local community magazine picture.

April 2nd, 2012

Dennis Liphardt

Dr. Riley treated my left knee about 2 yrs ago. First he tried injections which helped for a while, but I ended up having surgery which went real well. I know I will end up with a knee replacement, but his treatment so far has given me time before I have a replacement. A very caring Doc.The two people who turned in bad reports on Doctor Riley probably didn't have insurance (one of them admitted he didn't) which to most doctors mean they aren't going to get paid. I wouldn't spend a lot of time with a patient if I wasn't sure I was going to be able to collect for my services either.

March 10th, 2012

FIND A DOCTOR THAT CARES

A doctor should treat their patients with care no matter what their financial state. This doctor saw me for about 100 seconds after I was wheel chaired in with my knee twice its regular size and in excruciating pain.He glanced at the xray and told me I had a little arthritis and a muscle strain.It would be fine in a few weeks.I could live with the pain for you needed to have a bone sticking out to be treated for pain.I HAD NO INSURANCE. I saw a real doctor shortly there after, I have psoriatic arthritis and require treatment. This Riley guy should do the Aflac commercial, find a real doctor.

January 23rd, 2012

Did an amazing job for my grandmother who had broken her hip, shoulder and wrist. Thank you for all of your wonderful care.

December 16th, 2010

Knee pain

I have been going to Dr Riley for 2 years for Synvic injections in both knees. He or his PA have always numbed the knee prior to the shot and basically there has been very little discomfort in the procedure. I will probably need total knee replacement in the near future but so far the injections have been a life savor. I still work full time, and Dr Rileys staff have always been helpful in scheduling my shots around my work schedule. Highly professional. Keep up the good work, i am very satisfied.

January 7th, 2010

A Great Experience

Excellent Doctor. I needed a partial knee replacement and it was done perfectly. Staff and Riley performed professionally. Physical Therapist said I was at a place in two weeks where most were at six weeks of therapy because of the minimally invasive surgery by Dr. Riley.