A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rimlawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rimlawi, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rimlawi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rimlawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimlawi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Wise Regional Health System
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bassem Rimlawi DO is a male Spine Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Rimlawi practice?
- Dr. Michael Rimlawi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rimlawi practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.