A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dat Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dat Do is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dat Do, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Do has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dat Do MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dat Do practice?
- Dr. Dat Do has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dat Do practices Gastroenterology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA.
See Modesto Gastroenterologists.