A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ripchinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ripchinski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripchinski graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ripchinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Ripchinski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Ripchinski practice?
- Dr. Michael Ripchinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ripchinski practices Family Medicine near Quarryville, PA.
See Quarryville Family Physicians.