Learn more about Dr. Michael Ripchinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ripchinski
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ripchinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ripchinski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripchinski graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ripchinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Ripchinski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Ripchinski practice?
- Dr. Michael Ripchinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ripchinski practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.