A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ripchinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ripchinski
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ripchinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ripchinski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripchinski graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ripchinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Ripchinski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Ripchinski practice?
- Dr. Michael Ripchinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ripchinski practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.