A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ritchey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ritchey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritchey
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ritchey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ritchey, FAAP, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Neural Tube Defects
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Rhabdoid Tumor
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchey graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ritchey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Ritchey FAAP and MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Ritchey practice?
- Dr. Michael Ritchey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ritchey practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists.