A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ritchey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ritchey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ritchey, FAAP, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Neural Tube Defects
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Rhabdoid Tumor
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchey graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ritchey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ritchey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 5 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Ritchey practice?
Dr. Michael Ritchey practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Urologists.