A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rittenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rittenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rittenberg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rittenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rittenberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rittenberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rittenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- John Heinz Inst of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harris Rittenberg MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Rittenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Rittenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rittenberg practices Urology near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Urologists.