A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rittenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rittenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rittenberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rittenberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rittenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- John Heinz Inst of Rehabilitation Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rittenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans