Learn more about Dr. Michael Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rivera, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rivera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Landmark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Cyprian Rivera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Michael Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rivera practices Family Medicine near Saint Charles, IL.
See Saint Charles Family Physicians.