Dr. Michael John Rivkin MD is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rivkin is Excellent. Dr. Rivkin has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rivkin, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Brain Disorder and Brain Ischemia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivkin graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rivkin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rivkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rivkin practice?
Dr. Michael Rivkin practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Rivkin, Dr. Micheal Rivkin, Dr. Michel Rivkin, Dr. Mickey Rivkin, Dr. Miguel Rivkin, Dr. Mike Rivkin