A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rivkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rivkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rivkin, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivkin graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rivkin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rivkin practice?
Dr. Michael Rivkin practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.