A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rivkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rivkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rivkin, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivkin graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rivkin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Rivkin DO and MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rivkin practice?
- Dr. Michael Rivkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rivkin practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.