A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Roach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roach
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Roach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roach graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Roach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brian Roach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Roach practice?
- Dr. Michael Roach has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Roach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Orthopedic Surgeons.