Dr. Michael Roach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Roach?

January 21st, 2016

Good Doctor

Did knee replacement surgery over a year ago. I am very happy with my result. Competent surgeon.

November 20th, 2015

Get a second opinion. We did and it was 100 percent different than what dr roach said. He wanted to do a alc repair when all I had was a cyst. He also wanted to give a steroid shot that would have been unnecessary.

October 15th, 2015

Worst doctor ever

I am a RN myself and took my son in for a simple reduction on his left knuckle. His hand was broke for almost a week before I could get my son in to see him . After continuous lies from his staff and rescheduling in his end, I had to call patient relations on him just to see him . When finally my son did see dr roach, he gave him a shot of lidocaine that turned his veins in his hand dusky purple black . Which in my experience is some type of lack of blood flow to his hand . When I questioned the dr he was rude and condescending. Then after he did the reduction he put a half assed splint on a fracture hand that after two hours came off and his hand was out of position again. I finally took him to a "real orthopediac surgeon" an had it properly casted and fixed.. Dr roach is a "joke of a physician " in my professional eyes.. I wouldn't let him touch my dog.

October 12th, 2015

Best ortho doc I've seen. Spent a career in the Army so I've seen a bunch. Would recommend 100%.

August 19th, 2015

He performed 3 hip surgeries on my brother. The last one he broke his bone in 4 places , did not have the right replacement parts. He is rude, uncaring, and incompetent.

July 1st, 2015

BAD MANNERS

In all my years of seeing doctors i find Dr. Roach to be the most unprofessional, inconsiderate, uncaring and most difficult doctor communicate with . He forgets that he works for the patient not the other way around . His staff is also as unprofessional as he is . UNFORTUNATELY!

August 2nd, 2014

Good Surgeon

Did a total knee replacement for me 8 weeks ago. I doing very well. I'm grateful to him for having fixed my knee problems and allow me to enjoy life again.

February 18th, 2014

Horrible!

Dr. Roach was the absolute worst doctor I have ever seen. I had a horrific ankle fracture, and underwent surgery with Dr. Roach. The following day, I was screaming in pain due to a bacterial infection. Dr. Roach stated he was "surprised it wasn't MRSA," and then lied and told me I had an allergic reaction to the sutures. However, the lab culture showed a bacterial infection caused by unclean surgical tools and dirty water. I ended up with large discolored scars that most likely will never fade. He also refuses to prescribe pain medication for pain management, and told me (as well as an older lady next to me) to "deal with it." On three occasions, I spent over two hours waiting to be seen by Dr. Roach for less than five minutes. He also never writes visit notes, so forget about asking for those. Furthermore, I completed the first course of physical therapy, and requested more, but Dr. Roach never responded to my requests. I've since gone to another ortho and had a second surgery, which resulted in much more pleasant results than this joke of a doctor.

October 7th, 2013

horrible bedside manner

My experience with him surgically was fine but his bedside manner is horrible. He had no time for any questions what so ever, and then completely over-reacted to my comments and questions. I read his medical notes from my records and I remembered telling him my wrist felt weird(I'd never broken or had surgery on anything before) when it came out of the splint after surgery and he wrote "that he was very worried about me having RSD and after reading what that was I laughed because I never mentioned anything other than some shoulder and hand pain but no burning. I guess he figured I was just another hysterical female!

August 16th, 2013

Fixed my back problem

I had severe back pain for 5 years. Dr. Roach did a laminectomy and I have been pain free ever since. Great doc!

August 13th, 2013

Great Dr.

I have been see Dr. Roach for 10+ years and have nothing be excellant service from him and his staff. My wife had a plantar fracture with complications and he enabled her to walk again, He followed her progress for almost two years.

December 14th, 2010

Dr. Roach

Dr. Roach completed two surgeries on me, neck fusion, back fusion, and I cannot compliment this man enough. I no longer have Blue Cross and it saddens me, because I need him dearly. I was in terrible pain, and he freed me completely. Since this, I was rear ended by a man who was paying no attention to other people, and once again I am in pain. Wish I could see this Doctor again!