inactive

Michael P Robards MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 1st, 2012
Diagnosed my condition when others could not.

May 30th, 2012
Bad behavior at his office
I was refered to him from my surgeon and the first visit I paid cash as I do not have insurance. They dew blood and urine for tests and mentioned that everything is included in the visit visit cost that I paid. Later after 4 month, I received letters from a collection company of unpaid bills of $418 for the lab work that they did. I never received any bills and the never told me that I need to pay for these lab test (they told me everthing is included). I called the doctor's office and they told me that it is my responsibility. I never signed any consent to do those tests. It is my right to agree o do those test and it is my right to be informed that I need to pay the at much before doing it. After I complained the doctor's staff lied to me saying theat the lab will cancel the bill. When I called the lab, they said we did not cancell any thing. Finally, I received a letter from the doctor saying that hewil not be able to give me any more mdical service.They are doing business with labs at the expense of patients.I'll never recommend this doctor to anyone.

July 27th, 2010
Don't Go!!!!!
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone who cared about their health.