A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Roberson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roberson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Roberson, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Roberson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Roberson MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Roberson practice?
- Dr. Michael Roberson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Roberson practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.