A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Roberson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Roberson, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Roberson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roberson MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Roberson practice?
- Dr. Michael Roberson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Roberson practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.