A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Robichaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Robichaux is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Robichaux, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robichaux graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robichaux has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Robichaux MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Robichaux practice?
- Dr. Michael Robichaux has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Robichaux practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.