A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Robichaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Robichaux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robichaux
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robichaux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Robichaux, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robichaux graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robichaux has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Robichaux MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Robichaux practice?
- Dr. Michael Robichaux has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Robichaux practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons and Baton Rouge Orthopedic Surgeons.