Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Robinson
Dr. Michael Robinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pottsville, PA, with other offices in Newtown, PA and Pottsville, PA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic, Temple Lower Bucks Hospital and Northeastern Hospital, Phila., Pa. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Robinson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pottsville, PA.
Dr. Jeffrey Narmi
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Pottsville, PA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Robert Decolli Jr
Pottsville, PA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Anil Kumar
Pottsville, PA 0.05 mi19