A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rocco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rocco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocco graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rocco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Vito Rocco MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Rocco practice?
- Dr. Michael Rocco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rocco practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Nephrologists.