Dr. Michael Rock MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

January 9th, 2017
Thorough, Caring, and Prompt.

December 21st, 2016
DR. ROCK IS THE BEST PAIN DR I'VE EVER HAD!
I met Dr. Rock through my Mom. He gave her a pain pump for her cancer(s) and was willing to takeon my complicated case. I've had 5 back fusions, RSD/CRPS, over 15 other surgeries in the 10+ years he's been my pain dr. He's saved N.Y. life twice (literally), brought me out of a 10 week near coma, and gone out of his way to give me the best possible health care i could've asked for. He gave me hope and allowed me a life with my children! He believes me and the chronic pain I live with. Any negative review I've read just isn't true! He's truly inventive and tries to get his patients off of pain medicine- never would he over prescribe or recommend something a patient truly didn't need. If you follow his directions, you will improve with amazing results. I owe him my life and will never go to any other pain doctor ever. His patients ALWAYS come first! There is no one better!

December 19th, 2016
Great dr I love him!!

December 10th, 2016
D W Curtin
I have incurred numerous injuries exceeding decades and had a difficult time trying to find a doctor skilled in pain management. The most recent doctor who claimed to be a pain specialist prior to Dr. Rock was the worst of all with the only good aspect being it lead me to fortunately find Dr. Rock. If you have pain that's ruining your life do yourself a huge favor and gain it back by seeing Dr. Rock

January 26th, 2015
Dr Rock is the Best Pain Doctor I have ever been too. I have went threw about 15. "literally". He Cares People.!!!

March 19th, 2010
DR. ROCK IS CARING & HELPFUL
DR. ROCK WAS VERY CARING. HE SPOKE SLOWLY TO YOU, SO THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD HIM FULLY AND COMPLETELY. HE WAS WILLING TO TAKE TIME EXPLAINING ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE. HE TAKES THE TIME TO CALL YOU BACK IF YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE PERTAINING TO YOUR CONDITION.