Learn more about Dr. Michael Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rodriguez, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rodriguez FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Michael Rodriguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, IN and South Bend, IN.
See Mishawaka Obstetricians & Gynecologists.