Dr. Michael S Rodriguez MD and FACOG is a male Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Radiology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rodriguez, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, Epidemiology, and General Oncology Leukemia Lymphoma Myeloma MDS Clinical Trials Biostatistics Epidemiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rodriguez practice?
Dr. Michael Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Radiology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, IN and Niles, MI.
See Mishawaka Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Mishawaka Oncologists, Mishawaka Radiologists, and Mishawaka Hematologists.