A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Menorrhagia Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about menorrhagia, or abnormally heavy bleeding during ones menstrual cycle.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rodriguez, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rodriguez FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Michael Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN.
See Mishawaka Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Mishawaka Oncologists.