Learn more about Dr. Michael Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rodriguez, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rodriguez FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Michael Rodriguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, IN and South Bend, IN.
See Mishawaka Obstetricians & Gynecologists.