A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rogachevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rogachevsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rogachevsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogachevsky graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Rogachevsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Rogachevsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Rogachevsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rogachevsky practices Psychiatry near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Psychiatrists.