A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rogal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rogal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rogal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rogal has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Rogal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rogal practice?
- Dr. Michael Rogal has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rogal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroeville, PA.
See Monroeville Orthopedic Surgeons.