A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rogal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rogal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rogal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rogal has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Rogal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rogal practice?
- Dr. Michael Rogal has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rogal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroeville, PA.
See Monroeville Orthopedic Surgeons.