Dr. Michael Rogers MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Sebring, FL

July 25th, 2014
If you have a 9:20 appointment....
Don't race to get there. You will be waiting for a minimum of 40 minutes to see Kristi Lewis, his PA. We have been there twice, and have had incredibly long waits both times. The "first appointment of the day" at 9:20 am was truly aggravating as after we had already been waiting for 15 minutes before we were told she wasn't even there yet. We will not be returning.

May 15th, 2013
Current Patient 2013
DR. ROGERS PRACTICE IN WINTER HAVEN IS ABOVE THE REST. Pat Mulder is a wonderful. She not only treats her patients, she shares her knowledge as well.I never feel that I am just APPOINTMENT, she makes you feel like you are a friend, Her staff in the Winter Haven Office is SO PERSONALBLE! It seems there are only 2 girls that help Pat DAILY. The sweet girl at the front desk who always says hello and goodbye with a smile, then the assistant in the back who must be Pat's right hand! I CAN NOT SAY THERE ARE too many doctor office's that my Husband and I enjoy going too! THANKS LAKESIDE DERMATOLOGY!

March 15th, 2010
Our Family Dermatologist
We have used Dr Rogers for years. He has always taken great care of us and when specialists were needed for major skin cancer surgery he referred us to wonderful specialists.The office staff is wonderful and they always schedule appointments in a timely manor. Usually we get in that week or the next A+ All around. I highly recommend

October 24th, 2009
Best dermatologist in the area
I received 3 treatments of laser hair removal and it was completely pain free! I never have to shave again!

September 5th, 2009
great Dr
wonderful Dr and employers

March 28th, 2009
Visited his home with friends. Had a rash on my shins. He looked at it for a few minutes. gave me some ointment and 2 days later it was gone!!!! Great job!!!