A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MICHAEL ROGOFF:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MICHAEL ROGOFF is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MICHAEL ROGOFF, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. ROGOFF graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. ROGOFF has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. MICHAEL A ROGOFF MD is a male Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. MICHAEL A. ROGOFF practice?
- Dr. MICHAEL ROGOFF has 5 office locations.
Dr. MICHAEL ROGOFF practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Radiologists.