Dr. Michael Rogoff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 27th, 2016
Best Doctor
Love love love him he really is an outstanding Phisicisian with the most caring and sweet personality. He took care of my mother as if she was his family.

February 18th, 2016
My husband, a very ill heart patient, was given 2 procedures that failed. Dr Rogoff meant well, of course, but FAILED TO TELL my husband the procedure, EVEN IF SUCCESSFUL, WAS PURELY TEMPORARY! (To last approx. 6-months!) This was a PAINFUL OMISSION! NOT ETHICAL, in our opinion! Furthermore, prior to the (failed and sadly, unnecessary procedures, which resulted in an unnecessary STENT), Dr. Rogoff's office call us several times to make an apt--not unlike a SALESMAN!!!) URE\

April 25th, 2014
Happy patient! Dr. Rogoff - Palm Vascular Centers
My wife's friend highly recommended this doctor/center for PAD. I met Dr. Rogoff at his center on 41st street, not at the hospital. My experience was overall very pleasant. My family and myself are so grateful for his expertise and services. He was the ONLY doctor that I have seen that actually made a huge difference in my life. I am no longer in pain and I still have my foot! I felt right at home in his beautiful center and the nurses/staff were all so courteous! They even made my wife espresso coffee, just the way she loves it. Very happy with my doctor and I have recommended him to several friends who were in need of a great PAD specialist such as Dr. Rogoff. Great center, great doctor!

March 19th, 2014
Great Doctor
This Dr saved my leg not once, but twice. I'm not sure what happened to these people, but clearly they do not know him at all. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.