Dr. Michael Rogoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rogoff?

February 9th, 2017

Great DOCTOR and a very nice staff

It's nice to meet a nice physician that has a friendly and accommodating staff. If you have a vascular issue go see him.

October 28th, 2016

Best doctor !!!!!

Dr. Rogoff is an excellent doctor and person. He really knows how to care for his patients and also establish the right plan if care. He is very knowlegsble and makes me feel confident and secure when I go see him. Thank you for being so honest and straight to the point.

May 28th, 2016

Best Doctor

Love love love him he really is an outstanding Phisicisian with the most caring and sweet personality. He took care of my mother as if she was his family.

February 18th, 2016

My husband, a very ill heart patient, was given 2 procedures that failed. Dr Rogoff meant well, of course, but FAILED TO TELL my husband the procedure, EVEN IF SUCCESSFUL, WAS PURELY TEMPORARY! (To last approx. 6-months!) This was a PAINFUL OMISSION! NOT ETHICAL, in our opinion! Furthermore, prior to the (failed and sadly, unnecessary procedures, which resulted in an unnecessary STENT), Dr. Rogoff's office call us several times to make an apt--not unlike a SALESMAN!!!) URE\

April 25th, 2014

Happy patient! Dr. Rogoff - Palm Vascular Centers

My wife's friend highly recommended this doctor/center for PAD. I met Dr. Rogoff at his center on 41st street, not at the hospital. My experience was overall very pleasant. My family and myself are so grateful for his expertise and services. He was the ONLY doctor that I have seen that actually made a huge difference in my life. I am no longer in pain and I still have my foot! I felt right at home in his beautiful center and the nurses/staff were all so courteous! They even made my wife espresso coffee, just the way she loves it. Very happy with my doctor and I have recommended him to several friends who were in need of a great PAD specialist such as Dr. Rogoff. Great center, great doctor!

March 19th, 2014

Great Doctor

This Dr saved my leg not once, but twice. I'm not sure what happened to these people, but clearly they do not know him at all. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

July 10th, 2017