Michael A Rogoff, MD
Palm Vascular Center Miami
400 W. 41st Street, Suite 310
Miami Beach, FL 33140
(305) 763-8734
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  Happy patient! Dr. Rogoff - Palm Vascular Centers  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2014

My wife's friend highly recommended this doctor/center for PAD. I met Dr. Rogoff at his center on 41st street, not at the hospital. My experience was overall very pleasant. My family and myself are so grateful for his expertise and services. He was the ONLY doctor that I have seen that actually made a huge difference in my life. I am no longer in pain and I still have my foot! I felt right at home in his beautiful center and the nurses/staff were all so courteous! They even made my wife espresso coffee, just the way she loves it. Very happy with my doctor and I have recommended him to several friends who were in need of a great PAD specialist such as Dr. Rogoff. Great center, great doctor!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Samms, D on Mar 19th, 2014

This Dr saved my leg not once, but twice. I'm not sure what happened to these people, but clearly they do not know him at all. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

|  RN  |  show details
by Daughter of loved one on Jan 15th, 2014

My father had a lung biopsy procedure performed by Dr. Rogoff in Oct. 2013. He was returned after the procedure to post recovering area at Mt Sinai, where he had orders to be discharged. My father complained of severe pain, the reason for the pain was due to a lung puncture performed by Dr. Ragoff. Yes, a patient signs a consent that there are risks, however, would we have read the other reviews, we may have re-considered. This MD is risky rather than conservative. The post care area for these procedures at Mt. Sinai was poor, my father's blood pressure was dropping very low these are sign and symptom of going into hypovolemic shock due to internal bleed. The nurse(Veronica) in charge of his care, told my mother my father was complaining because she (my mother) was there (implying he is being spoiled and wants attention). Fortunately, my father had refused to leave, the nurse taking care of my dad went on break, and it was another nurse that reported the low Blood Pressure and after she spoke with me (I am RN), I told her something is very wrong, I was not present, dad ended up in ICU. Long story short my father did have metastasis of cancer to the liver, which was aggravated by this error of nipping the lung by Dr. Ragoff which caused an internal bleed, and almost resulted in the immediate death of my father. He lasted another 1.5 months after that incident which I know accelerated his death. My recommendation to anyone is find out what a procedure entails, what are the risks, if there are risks what are the sign and symptoms (should there be a problem) and always trust your judgement. Question why, when, where and how....it is your right. If by any chance any medical professional gets bothered....go else where. RED FLAG!!!!

|  The worst doctor I have EVER worked for  |  show details
by anonymous-RN on Jun 6th, 2013

I decided to write this review after much thought. I use to work for Dr. Rogoff and felt it is important for the public to know what a horrible and unsafe doctor he is. Dr. Rogoff has the "short man syndrome" complex where he thinks he is God, the universe revolves around him so he treats everyone he works with like garbage, especially if you're a woman. Customer service skills? He has NONE. He will treat you bad. All he cares about is making money so he will try to make all the nurses hurry up even if a history is not taken. Once in the OR Room it is protocol to call a timeout... if he is in a bad mood he doesn't care about timeout. As a nurse I know that this is soooooo unsafe! I'm surprised nobody has reports him. If his services were free, I would never send anyone to him. Do yourself the favor and find yourself a good doctor. I'm also going to say there has been times he has made life threatning mistakes on the patient and then tries to blame the nurse.

|  nightmare doctor  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

Had a simple lung catheter done at Mt. Sinai Hospital in Miami. There was an assembly line of patients waiting for Dr. Rogoff. and when his first attempt at the cath didn't work, he tried again, pushed too hard and punctured my lung.A doctor is allowed to make a mistake (although you hope and pray it won't be on you) but there was definite panic with his staff and him. He give me a blood transfusion (administered too quickly for a person my age) left me with his nurse and went to another procedure without explaining to me or my family what happened. I thought I was dying. The nurses were kind but either did not know what had happened or were not allowed to tell us what had happened.My family waited with me in recovery for 2 hours, still no Dr. Rogoff to explain. Then they called the head of the hospital and complained. Rogoff was there in three minutes which is when he said he had "knicked" my lung. No apology. Just arrogance, and he rushed the explanation at that. He was rude to my family members, too boot!It wasn't til that night when my pulmonologist looked at the xrays that it became clear what Rogoff had done. His puncturing my lung may have been an unfortunate medical error -- although I think it was because of the speed with which he works -- but the way he dealt with his error was unforgiveable. I know have to recover from his error before I can deal with the life-threatening condition that brought me to the hospital in the first place. I do not recommend this doctor.