Dr. Michael Rohan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

January 23rd, 2016
The office staff and nurses were very nice but the dr him self was very short with me responded rudely to any questions I asked, I wouldn't reccomend him to anybody!!

August 24th, 2015
My first visit with Dr. Rohan was today and I must say its one of the most pleasant encounters I've ever had with a physician. Dr. Rohan's staff was very welcoming and kind. Dr. Rohan himself was very professional and had a great bedside matter. He took his time with me and explained in detail what was going on with my shoulder. He even pulled out a textbook to not only show where the underlying problem was, but informed me how everything works as it related to my shoulder pain. He went over my opitions and his voiced his professional and honest opinion on how to treat my shoulder. Needless to say I was very pleased with my visit and will be back to see him again if needed. I plan on recommending him to anyone looking for a caring and compassionate physician! Thank you Dr. Rohan!

September 10th, 2013
bad bad bad
I was injured at work and was sent to dr rohan he was awful he gave me a script for meds that I ask if they would be ok with what I was given by my other dr he said I guess so. I went got the meds then thought ill check it online to make sure found out they would interact with the other meds I was taken and cause a heart attack so I didn't want to go back to him but workers comp gave me him as my only choice went back to him later that year which he gave me another script took it to the pharmacy and the woman told me the meds he was trying to give me was band by the fda and was no longer made they tried to contact him for a different med in which he never return their calls and at first he said that I could do full activity which I knew was wrong since I was in constant pain now on my return after an mri he says light duty and that 51 percent of my problems are old stuff notice the 51 percent which makes the 49 left makes me uneligible for my benefits my problems are my back which he is not a back dr so I see he works for the insurance companies it is obvious I could go on and on but will stop to angry to continue

May 13th, 2013
Awful.....the office was dirty, he has very little bedside manner and becomes very sarcastic ....I will never go back

May 25th, 2011
Working with Workers Compensation against me
I had an MRI done and it clearly shows troubled areas in my back. I went to physical therapy for two weeks and they said my back was one of the worst they had seen and there was no way I could go back to work. Was told this by three different physical therapists. Rohan didn't even look at my back but said there was nothing wrong with it and sent me back to work the next day. He said the physical therapists didn't know what they were talking about and I just had something wrong with my kidneys??? Clearly he works against his patients and doesn't care about them at all. What a jip!

December 9th, 2008
Beyond his prime ?
Have been receiving treatment from Dr Rohan Sr for 6 months now. I find his diagnosis / findings to the cause of my back pain & symptoms to be inconsistant,his diagnosis seems to change with everyoffice visit. I recentley gave him a copy of my latest MRI report (6 weeks old) that one of my other treating Drs' had ordered. The MRI clearley details a spinal disc herniation with spinal cord deformity due to the disc herniation. But Dr Rohan again listed a different (but close to the problem area) as the cause of my symptoms. He then went on to complete a work limitations list, on the list of work that he states i am able to perform, about 60% of that list are the physical activities that make my symptoms worse.And last but not least, Dr Rohan states unless i am experiencing muscle weakness or numbness, he sees no need for any intervention procedures to correct the cause of my symptoms & pain.I have been dealing with these symptoms & pain every day for the last 16 months. I am ready to be over these symptoms & pain, im tired of not physically being able to do anything, its driving me out of my mind. I feel completeley useless.